This week Noah went to Vacation Bible School. We invited his good friend Mykenzi next door too. They both had so much fun and learned alot about choosing Jesus. Mykenzi's parents would take them every morning, and I would go pick them up every afternoon, and they both loved singing all the songs they were learning at VBS in the car on the way home. At the beginning of the week they gave each child a cd with the songs on it so they could practice their songs at home. The theme of VBS was Sonworld Adventure Park, and they learned all about choices each day. The first day was choose to believe, the second day was choose to act, the third day was choose forgiveness, the fourth day was choose to obey, and the fifth day was choose Jesus. Noah and Mykenzi's favorite song of the week was Choose Jesus, but unfortunately I didn't get any video of them singing it at the end of the week for the parents. I did get a video of their second favorite song which I posted below, but I will try to get a video of Noah singing the other song at home.
Noah wearing the shirt he made at VBS and holding the sign he made
Noah also had his second week of swimming lessons this week. He still won't completely put his head under water, but he's getting a little bit better.
Noah practicing floating on his belly






No comments:
Post a Comment