For finishing kindergarten we decided to get Noah a little gift that he's been wanting. He loves the Hulk gloves and mask he's been seeing commercials for on tv and has been asking for them, so we got him those. He really likes them and was so happy and surprised when we got them for him. Anna doesn't like the mask very much when he wears it. It scares her a little, but she loves the gloves and often puts them on all by herself and walks around the house with them.


Don't mess with Noah
I don't think I posted one of these pictures before so I'll post one now. Anna loves our cat Tigger. Anytime she sees him she wants to hug him and pet him and rub her face on his hair. One thing she really loves to do when she sees him is lay right on top of him. He doesn't seem to mind though. He lets her do it for a minute then wiggles his way out from under her.



1 comment:
Love the pictures of Anna with the gloves on!
Post a Comment