Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Anna's Teeth

I noticed a funny looking spot on one of Anna's back teeth, so I made her a dentist appointment to get it checked since her next cleaning isn't until March. Sure enough it was exactly what I was hoping it wasn't, a cavity. Actually, it was two cavities, and they saw another forming on the other side. We decided to do the conscious sedation for her to have her teeth fixed because lately she's been rather scared of the dentist and hasn't wanted to let them do anything. Also, this way we got it all done in one visit because otherwise it would take two. So Anna started off 2012 with a yucky dentist appointment, but at least she doesn't remember much of it, and they also fixed her front teeth again and put the bonding back on them that keeps falling off. She came home acting all crazy and silly. She was really funny to watch.

Waiting to get started.

Just got the make you forget medicine.

Trying to show off her fixed teeth in her numb mouth.

Home with big brother and feeling groggy and silly.

No comments: