Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Princess for a Day

Below I posted about what Noah got to do for fun on Labor Day. Anna also got to enjoy something special that day too. We took her to Sparkles at Broadway at the Beach, and she got to be a princess for a day. She got to pick out a few accessories she wanted and also a bag to put everything in, and she got her nails done, a little makeup put on, and her hair done. She loved it, and you could tell she felt like a princess. She especially loved her new hair style. She looked so cute too.

Getting her nails painted.

A little eyeshadow.

Getting her hair done.

Almost done.

Now the finishing touch.

She loves her princess hair.

A closer look from the side.

A view from the back.

So happy about her new princess look.

When we got home she had to dress the part and add some of her own accessories.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute! I love the hair. I wonder if I could do that to Rhianwen's.

Heather Iverson said...

How adorable! She is really growing up!