Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fourth Grade

Just a couple days after getting back from vacation was the first day of school. Noah started fourth grade already. I can't believe he only has this year and next year, and then he will be in middle school. He is growing too fast. I feel like he should only be in first grade. He is enjoying being back at school and doing well so far. He likes his teacher and his class, and has many old friends in his class that have been his classmates before. He is having a good time in fourth grade, but his sisters and I are missing having him at home with us.

Ready to head out the door on the first day of Fourth grade.

Walking in to school.

Fourth grade hallway on the way to his class.

The girls had to run to meet Noah as he got off the bus.

I had a great day!

No comments: