Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prayer Request

I have a prayer request for our poor little boy, Noah. I should've known his life was never going to be easy since the day he was born 9 weeks early and weighed only 3 lbs. He spent six weeks in the NICU then and had MRI's, CAT scans, and a spinal tap all done to him while he was there because they kept thinking something else was wrong with him besides the problem with his leg. When he finally came home from the hospital he went right back for hernia surgery. At 18 months he had to have a second circumcision. He's had countless surgeries on his leg. I think we are up to 10 now, but I've lost count. Then a little over a year ago now he had to have an emergency hernia surgery. He's been through so much in his little life. It's no wonder he's terrified of doctors if they are doing anything more than listening to his heart beat or looking in his ears. Now he has something else going on, and we are not sure what. The other day he started complaining of some stomach pain and having like a rust color to his urine. Daddy took him to the doctor yesterday where they took a urine sample and some blood and started running some tests. So far all the tests they did at the doctor's office came back fine, but they had to send it off to a lab too for further testing. It could be a few days before they get the results, so please pray for our boy that this will be nothing and will be all cleared up very soon. The waiting for answers though is the hardest part.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man. I hope it's all ok! Poor little man.

Jacqueline said...

PRAYING!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!