Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, July 12, 2010

Forever Five

Today would've been our little cousin Westin's 6th birthday. It's been almost 5 months now since he passed away. I remember waiting for him to be born. We were up there visiting them just days before he arrived and were hoping he might come sometime while we were there so we could meet him. It just does not seem possible that he's gone from us already. He will be forever five to all of us here on earth who love him and were blessed to have known him. We miss him bunches, and I know his mommy, daddy, and sisters are all missing him greatly today. Today should be a happy day full of celebration, cake, and presents, but it's not. Please pray for all of them, today especially, as I know their hearts are aching even more.

We are wearing our Westin shirts today for his birthday. Noah couldn't wait to put his on. He said Westin was his bestest buddy, and he missed him so much. I took a couple pictures of us. It's just me, Anna, and Noah. Arron was at work and Grace was asleep.



The back of the shirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss him too and didn't even know him.

Kendra said...

Very sad and very touching.