Anna's latest obsession is coloring. She loves to color, and really doesn't care if she has a coloring book to color in. One day she went in Noah's room and out of all the coloring books in his desk drawers she came out with a plain old notebook to color in. She also loves dinosaurs lately too. She'll tell you she's a big dinosaur and roar at you, and when she wants you to color with her she'll ask you to draw a dinosaur for her. Here she is coloring one night with Daddy.

Gracie loves that she can sit up so well on her own. She is really enjoying playing with Anna's old baby toys. The only problem is Anna still thinks they're her toys, and she's always coming over as soon as Gracie starts playing with something and taking it away. Here's Gracie playing with some of her favorites before Anna comes along and takes them away.


These last photos are a crazy little photo shoot I tried to have one day of all three kids. It's been a little while since I took a picture of all three of them together, but I did not succeed in getting a very good one unfortunately. These pictures are the silly ones I ended up with.






1 comment:
The picture of Anna and her daddy coloring melted my heart. He is as into it as she is...so sweet!! Your Gracie is getting so big, I cannot believe it! Love the photo shoot pics. I have grown to love the ones where the kids are doing their own thing, probably because I had no choice since I cannot ever get my 3 to all look at the camera at the same time, but I still thinks it's cute and shows their personality!
Post a Comment