We just took our first trip to Disney World. The post for that will be coming soon, but it's been delayed because we're dealing with sickness right now in our house. We no sooner got home from Disney, and Arron came down with the swine flu. We had been thinking about staying an extra day at Disney, but it's a good thing we didn't because we barely made it home, and almost as soon as we walked in the door Arron was burning up with fever. The next morning he went straight to the doctor and got a postive test for the flu. Then a couple days later both our girls had fevers, so off to the pediatrician I went with them the next morning, and they tested positive for the flu as well. We haven't even unpacked from our trip yet because Arron was immediately quarantined to our bedroom so he didn't give any of us the flu, and I've been busy taking care of everyone else all week. I'm still living out of my suitcase since I can't go in our bedroom. I sure hope this is over soon so we can get back to normal again. I'm tired of worrying about everyone's germs and trying to make sure Noah and I don't catch it. Lysol has become our new best friend this week, but with a baby and a two year old sick with it, it's so hard to keep them from spreading their germs around. Anna's always putting her hands in her mouth, and then touching everything, and Grace is always drooling all over me. I will be so glad when everyone's well again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment