I had some pictures of the girls that I thought were cute and just had to share, but they don't really go with any particular post. They're just random pics. So here they are, our girlies.

Grace trying out Anna's old bumbo seat for the first time.

Grace swinging.

Anna doesn't like to sit for pictures, but if I tell her she can hold Gracie she'll come running for a picture.

She had to try out her old bumbo seat. She still fits.

She loves these outfits with the little dress part hanging down in front. It gives her something to chew on.

Pretty little Gracie

Anna loves her sissy.

All smiles.

Our beautiful girls.

Anna cozying up to Grace and giving her a finger to chew on.

Grace found her toes and thinks they're very tasty.

Spaghetti! She has a spoon but apparently has recently decided that spoons are for babies and often refuses to use one.
No comments:
Post a Comment