Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grace's 1st Easter

It's Grace's 1st Easter today. She is 3 weeks old. It seems like just yesterday I was writing on the blog about Anna's 1st Easter and now it is Grace's 1st. She wore Anna's going home from the hospital outfit today for Easter. It fits her better than it did Anna. It was very big on Anna when we brought her home in it, but Anna was smaller. Anna and Noah had fun dying Easter eggs together the night before Easter. Anna would not leave the eggs alone though and before we were finished she had blue fingers and blue lips. They both loved their Easter baskets they got Easter morning and dove right into the chocolate before breakfast before I could stop them. Anna tried to eat her candy, wrapper and all. And of course they both had fun hunting Easter eggs too and somehow managed to both find the same amount. We found out Anna just loves those little plastic eggs. She carried a basket full of them around with her all day and would not let anyone else have any of them. She even took one to bed with her.

Cute picture of the three of them the day before Easter.

Me and Baby Grace

Coloring eggs

Noah's turn to color an egg.

Now it's Anna's turn, Arron made this face everytime she went to put an egg in.

Noah checking out his basket.

Anna already into the chocolate in her basket.

The bunny ears I got them, oh, I mean the Easter Bunny got them.

Grace is happy and alert on Easter morning.

Trying on the bunny ears too.

Anna's collecting all her eggs.

Noah is too.

Posing for the camera. What a lady Anna is.

Our three babies on Easter

Sisters

Happy Gracie

(Oh, and a sidenote....Grace's umbilical cord fell off yesterday. I'm always glad when that's gone, and I don't have to worry about it anymore when I'm diapering her, and she can finally take a real bath. I looked back on the blog to when I wrote about Anna losing hers and Anna was 3 weeks and 1 day old, and guess what? Grace was 3 weeks and 1 day old when hers feel off too. That makes me wonder when Noah's fell off. I wonder if it was the same for him. Unfortunately he was down at MUSC until he was 6 weeks old so it fell off there for one of the nurses taking care of him in the NICU, so I have no idea when that was.)

No comments: