Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Time

Last week we went to pick out our pumpkin at one of the local churches. I tried to get some cute pictures of Anna sitting in the middle of all the pumpkins, but I'd no sooner sit her down and she'd get up and wander off, so I pretty much just got pictures of the back or side of her as she was walking off somewhere.


Noah is much easier to get a picture of usually, so I got a pretty good one of him. He didn't get to run around and check out all the pumpkins this year like he normally does. He had to sit in his wheelchair since he can't walk right now after his surgery, but he still had fun helping pick out our pumpkin.

I did manage to get some cute pictures of both of them sitting on the big wagon they had at the church. I was glad they were both good and cooperated for this picture.

The day before halloween I decided to make some pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. They turned out really yummy, and we all enjoyed them. I took some pictures of Noah and Anna both munching on their pancakes.



2 comments:

Heather Iverson said...

I love Anna's hair with the little clips in it. That is so cute!

Unknown said...

She's getting so big!