Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Look Back at Anna

One year ago today our sweet baby girl was born. I can't believe it's been a whole year already. It goes by so fast. She has been the sweetest little blessing to our lives. I can't imagine our lives without her. She's grown and changed so much in the past year. I do miss my little baby that could sleep in my arms any time of day for hours at a time. Now she just wants to go, go, go, but it's so cute watching her learn and discover new things everyday. I love watching her waddle around the house and interact with Noah. He enjoys her more and more everyday now that she's doing so many new things. I'm so thankful that he's been such a good big brother to her. I was worried he'd be jealous being the only child for so long, but he's loved her since day one, and still brags about her to everyone. I thought I'd share a few of Anna's first pictures along with some pictures of her waking up on her first birthday so we can look back and see how much she's changed.


Just entering the world

All swaddled up and wide awake, only a day or two old

This is how I found her when she woke up on her birthday. She had somehow gotten her arm out of her pajamas during the night.

Saying good morning to Daddy and getting some birthday kisses before he heads off to work.

No comments: