Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, March 12, 2007

Congratulations Daddy!!!

Arron got a promotion a couple weeks ago. He is now the Captain at the police department. Congratulations Daddy, we are so proud of you! Hopefully I will have a picture soon of Arron in his uniform with his new Captain's badge, but I haven't gotten him to pose for one yet, so the pictures below will have to do for now.


Anna and Daddy


What a sweet big brother. Noah brought Anna his musical elephant that was his when he was a baby so he could play a song for her.


Don't bother me now. I'm sleeping.


Aww, Bailey wants to know who's in his spot.


A kiss from Daddy


Pretty in pink


Look at the kitty cat's on my feet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same pj's with kitty cat's feet! They are adorable! (No, not for me; Rhianwen wore them) :)

Unknown said...

The pictures of your family are absolutely precious! Congrats to your husband too, that is awesome!